The TH522 ground-engaging tele-handler is designed to meet the digging demands of a wheel loader, the versatility of a skid steer and the lifting performance of a tele-handler. With the hydraulically operated universal attachment plate, operating a wide variety of skid steer attachments is easy. Multiple load settings increase efficiency on the job site while the spacious operator station is designed to minimize fatigue on long days.
- Designed for ground-engagement and capable of exceeding the performance of a lift-and-place telehandler
- Perkins Tier 4 Final engine with 60-hp delivers performance and speed on the job site
- Universal attachment plate allows easy changing of new and existing skid steer attachments without leaving the operator’s station
- Reach height of 16′ 7″(5 m) makes dumping and stacking easy and efficient
- Multiple lift modes maximizes efficiency for repetitive tasks