Wacker Hydronic Ground Heaters are available at Gamka Sales. Choose your unit from one of the largest Ground Heater fleets in NJ
Wacker Hydronic Surface Heaters
Engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts for up to 140 hours of run time, the E3000 will provide maximum flow and ensure consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing applications. The E3000 thaws or cures up to 6,000 sq. ft. With accessories this heater will cure up to 18,000 sq. ft. or provide 535,000 cu. ft. of dry heat at 83% efficiency, the highest in the industry.
- With 3,000 ft. of hose and a hydraulic hose system, the E 3000 allows for single person set-up and placement, for greater flexibility on all applications.
- Positive displacement pump provides maximum flow and consistent heat delivery for thawing and curing. One pump per hose loop means delivery of maximum Btu’s per hour.
- Digital temperature controller with push button adjustment allows operators to easily adjust Heat Transfer Fluid (HTF) output temperature for all concrete curing applications.
- Performance monitoring strobe light indicates from a distance that all systems are operating properly.
- Several options are available including a 3kW or 6kW liquid-cooled diesel generator and lifting bail.
The E 1250 was designed with the safety features you require and the simple, intelligent operation you desire. All operator interface points are conveniently located in the rear of the machine for simplified operation. Our new concrete cure mode simplifies the guesswork in maintaining proper concrete temperature, and our user-friendly control panel incorporates a watchdog circuit, E-Stop, and single point reset for the most common faults. All versions are telematics ready.
- The E 1250 is engineered for reliable performance and trouble-free starts with large 74 gallon fuel tank for up to 115 hours of run time at 87% efficiency. With thawing capabilities of up to 2,500 sq. ft. of frozen ground at an average rate of one-foot-deep per day*, the E 1250 will set, finish and cure 2,500 sq. ft. of concrete or up to 7,500 sq. ft. with accessories.
- Positive displacement pumps provide the pressure needed to deliver hot fluid to bridge decks, high-rises and other elevated applications. An integrated temperature sensor prevents cold starts to the pump, ensuring maximum pump longevity.
- Control panel includes large, low-voltage toggle switches, heated 5″ backlit display for showing machine status, GFCI protection, and advanced diagnostics mode for quick troubleshooting. The optional telematics package allows for remote monitoring of the jobsite.
- The Standard model includes a 4.2 kW Kubota powered liquid cooled generator with wet-stacking protection, 2-point lift bail, dual-color performance monitoring strobe light, rear expansion ports and digital sensing of fuel and HTF pressure.