Wacker Neuson ST-45 Compact Track Loader
Wacker Neuson’s first entries in the crowded North American skid steer loader market include two skid steers and two compact track loaders powered by a 74-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final diesel engine with maintenance-free exhaust after treatment. All units feature standard two-speed transmission and are available in both H-Pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls.
ST 35: radial-lift compact track loader; 3,500 lb. rated operating capacity; 125 in. lift height
ST 45: vertical-lift skid steer; 4,500 lb. rated operating capacity; 134 in. lift height
Hydraulically driven fan operates only as needed, allowing faster engine warm-up times and reduced noise.
Wacker Neuson ST-45 Summary
The ST 45 vertical lift compact track loader delivers high operating capacity and extended lift height, making it ideal for digging and loading. The ST 45 delivers 4,500 pounds of operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 134 inches. The machine is powered by a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. The ST 45 is available in both H-Pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab provides comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Standard two-speed transmission reduces travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.
- Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.
Rental Rate on Wacker ST-45 – $400.00 daily, $1,200.00 Weekly, $3,600.00 monthly
Rental Charges are based on an 8 hour day, 40 hour week, 160 hour month. Double shift rates are 1.5X the single shift charge, triple shift rates are 2X the single shift charge. Items marked with an “F” are subject to extra pick up and delivery charges. Routine maintenance (such as changing oil and filters) is the Renter’s responsibility. Call Gamka for items not listed, our rental inventory does fluctuate!
Purchase Price of Current unit in stock – Wacker ST-45 – 5200015597 5* ST45 Skid Steer,Vertical CTL (Compact Track Loader), Comfort Cab, ISO-Pattern Controls, Universal Skid Plate is $59,750.00 + inbound freight, dealer prep, taxes, and bucket.
|Height top of ROPS||82 in|
|Overall length w/ bucket||144 in|
|Overall length w/o bucket||116 in|
|Height Hinge Pin Max||134 in|
|Operating weight||10,245 lb|
|Rated Operating Capacity 50%||4,500 lb|
|Rated Operating Capacity 35%||3,150 lb|
|Length of track on ground||63 in|
|Dumping height at max height||107.1 in|
|Tipping angle (Bucket dump) w/bucket at max||38 °|
|Ground clearance||9.5 in|
|Width w/o bucket||78 in|
|Width track||17.7 in|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor||Turbo-Charged Perkins 854 Tier 4 Final|
|Engine performance||74.3 hp|
|Tank capacity Fuel||24.3 US gal|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow||22.5 US gpm|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow||36 US gpm|
|Pressure Aux. relief||3,338 psi|
|Travel speed Low||4.3 mph|
|Travel speed High||8.7 mph|
- Vertical Lift Arm
- Perkins, 4 stroke, 74.3HP turbo charged diesel engine, Tier 4 Final compliant
- 17.7 in- (450mm) wide Bridgestone tracks with 1,000 hour prorated warranty
- Rexroth ® Hydrostatic Pump and drive motor
- Available in H-Pattern or ISO Controls joystick pilot controls
- 2-Speed transmission with top speed of 4.3 mph (low-speed) and 8.7 mph (high-speed)
- Spring-applied, hydraulic released wet-disc parking brakes
- Hydraulic universal skid steer quick-hitch system for attachments
- Front Auxiliary Hydraulics with flat face couplers
- Arm Float Position
- Adjustable spring suspension comfort seat with seat belt
- Foot and Manual Throttle
- Front and Rear work lights
- ROPS Level I compliant canopy
- Lexan Safety Roof
- Back up alarm
- 12-Volt Power Accessory
- Seat Belt
- Isolated Pressurized Cab*
- Automotive style HVAC system*
- Easy-to-Access side windows*
*Available on Cab units only
- Hydraulic Coupler
- Enclosed Pressurized Cab, Heat, Air Conditioning
- Engine Block Heater
- One Way Hydraulic Bucket Leveling
- Ride Control
- Adjustable High Flow
- 14 Pin Front Electric Attachment Control