TenCate Mirafi H2Ri
A patented geosynthetic woven with a special blue water-wicking material, offering the ultimate roadway subgrade stability solution. TenCate Mirafi H2Ri woven geosynthetic is specially designed to be integrated in extreme subsoil environments where water control is critical to road strength and durability.
TenCate Mirafi H2Ri’s unique blue material wicks water away from subsoil areas, improving road durability.
When superior performance, flexibility and versatility are necessary, TenCate Mirafi H2Ri -Series makes the difference for varying application needs including: base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization for road, runway and railway construction; frost heave/frost boils; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
TenCate Mirafi H2Ri-Series Woven Geosynthetics function for:
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri-Series Woven Geosynthetics make:
• Wicking Capability. Special hydrophilic and hygroscopic 4g yarn that provides wicking action through the plane of the geosynthetic.
• Reinforcement Strength. Higher tensile modulus properties than the leading stabilization products.
• Separation and Filtration. Unique double layer construction provides an excellent separation factor with superior filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide consistent filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
• Soil and Base Course Interaction. Excellent soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
• Durability. Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
• Roll Sizes. TenCate Mirafi® H2Ri -Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
• Seams. Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
U.S. Patent 7,874,767 and 8.070,395