ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron – TufTile Truncated Domes
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron – Tuftile is a leading manufacturer of ADA compliant detectable warning devices (truncated domes). Our product line includes both polymer and powder coated cast iron tactile pavers, with a range of radius wedge connectors to simplify installations requiring radius finishes. TufTile is one of the only companies offering a polymer DWD tile that actually manufacture them in our own facility, reducing costs and lead times while allowing us to maintain high quality control standards.
NOW AVAILABLE – Custom Colors*
*Call for details and restrictions
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron
* TufTile’s ADA Tactile Tiles are manufactured domestically with durable cast iron that offers exceptional performance characteristics
* Each of the color options are treated with a powder-coat that allows for a long-lasting, durable finish
* ADA Compliant wet & dry slip resistant surface
* The TufTile Brand Name is cast into every part
* MAXIMUM DURABILITY
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron TufTiles are an excellent choice when detectable warnings are required in areas subject to high abuse.
Snowplows, snowthrowers, and even ride-on sweeping equipment can often damage detectable tiles. TufTile cast iron can take abuse and provide years of service.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. – Toughest Tile in Town
* Domestically produced iron is cast in U.S.A. to comply with all Federal, State, and local sourcing requirements for metal products – BUY AMERICAN compliant
* TufTile supports all claims with sourcing and production documentation that is often required by governmental procurement departments.
* Unique “umbrella” style anchors lock tile securely into concrete without displacing aggregate.
* Tiles are available in 5 powder coated colors: Black, Yellow, Colonial Red, Brick Red and Dark Gray * Another option is Patina, which is unfinished ==>
*ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron TufTiles maintain their even surface yet are significantly easier to transport, handle, and install
Gamka is the Authorized Distributor for New Jersey and surrounding areas. Please contact us at 732-248-1400 or email us at email@example.com – place your order today. We can deliver to you.