ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron – TufTile Truncated Domes
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron – Tuftile is a leading manufacturer of ADA compliant detectable warning devices (truncated domes). Our product line includes both polymer and powder coated cast iron tactile pavers, with a range of radius wedge connectors to simplify installations requiring radius finishes. TufTile is one of the only companies offering a polymer DWD tile that actually manufacture them in our own facility, reducing costs and lead times while allowing us to maintain high quality control standards.
NOW AVAILABLE – Custom Colors*
*Call for details and restrictions
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron
* TufTile’s ADA Tactile Tiles are manufactured domestically with durable cast iron that offers exceptional performance characteristics
* Each of the color options are treated with a powder-coat that allows for a long-lasting, durable finish
* ADA Compliant wet & dry slip resistant surface
* The TufTile Brand Name is cast into every part
* MAXIMUM DURABILITY
ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron TufTiles are an excellent choice when detectable warnings are required in areas subject to high abuse.
Snowplows, snowthrowers, and even ride-on sweeping equipment can often damage detectable tiles. TufTile cast iron can take abuse and provide years of service.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. – Toughest Tile in Town
* Domestically produced iron is cast in U.S.A. to comply with all Federal, State, and local sourcing requirements for metal products – BUY AMERICAN compliant
* TufTile supports all claims with sourcing and production documentation that is often required by governmental procurement departments.
WET SET ANCHORS AND FASTENERS
* Unique “umbrella” style anchors lock tile securely into concrete without displacing aggregate.
CAST IRON FINISHES AND COLORS
* Tiles are available in 5 powder coated colors: Black, Yellow, Colonial Red, Brick Red and Dark Gray * Another option is Patina, which is unfinished ==>
*ADA Detectable Warning Tiles Cast Iron TufTiles maintain their even surface yet are significantly easier to transport, handle, and install
Installation Instructions for Cast Iron – Wet Set Tile
Gamka is the Authorized Distributor for New Jersey and surrounding areas. Please contact us at 732-248-1400 or email us at email@example.com – place your order today. We can deliver to you.