Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- Under Commit and overdeliver.
- 95% of orders ship the same or next business day. We do not guarantee same day shipping, but we try very hard!
- If an item is backordered, and we can’t ship your order for more than 3 business days, we will notify you. Also, if you must have your order by a certain date, please let us know, so we can manage your order properly.
- We process and ship orders Monday through Friday, 6:30AM to 5PM ET. Orders placed outside of these hours will not be processed until the next business day. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. If you place your order after 5:00pm on Friday, your order will not be processed until Monday.
- If your order has been processed for shipping, or has shipped, we cannot cancel your order. You can refuse the delivery, and your order will be subject to our return policy.
We primarily use for our shipping services – UPS Ground and FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. All “ground” services will take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (many of our products ship from our store in Edison, NJ 08817).
Handheld and Freight Shipping
All construction supplies and equipment at Gamka Sales Co. Inc. ships to all locations in the lower 48 states.
Different products and categories have different shipping charges.
Additional shipping costs will apply if you want lift gate service. Lift gate service lowers your package from the freight truck to the ground safely via a lift. If you do not want lift gate service, your equipment should be delivered to a loading dock or a location with a forklift to unload the equipment.
Some of our equipment can be extremely heavy and can weigh upwards of a few hundred pounds. If you require a residential delivery, you must have several strong and fit people to unload the heavy equipment if a lift gate service is not applied. The driver is not required to help in the unloading process. We recommend lift gate service for residential customers who do not have a loading dock, a forklift, or the manpower to safely lower the equipment from the truck.
All products greater than 125 lbs. ship via semi-truck and we strongly recommend ordering “Lift Gate Service” to safely lower the product to the curb.
Lift Gate Service
Gamka Sales Co. Inc. gives you the option to order “Lift Gate Service” on all power equipment weighing more than 100 lbs.
The fee for this optional service ranges from $50 to $125, depending on what type of power equipment is being shipped.
Due to the weight of power equipment, they cannot be shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS Ground.
Instead, they are shipped via semi-trucks, which are designed to unload products at loading docks and freight terminals.
Receiving Your Delivery
If you have a loading dock or forklift, you do NOT need lift gate service.
If you are a residential customer, you must have at least 2-4 able-bodied people present to unload the power equipment.
While some truck drivers are kind enough to help, they are not required to help you lift the products.
If you do not have the equipment or manpower, you can order a special truck equipped with a hydraulic lift to safely lower the product from the truck to the ground.
We currently do not ship internationally, including Canada and Puerto Rico. We can ship to freight-forwarders inside the United States and you would be responsible for coordinating and paying for the international shipment, all paperwork and cargo packaging.