Wacker Neuson WL50 Wheel Loader – Professional Grade – Available for Rental
Cover More Ground. The WL50 Wheel Loader has high payloads for better break-out force and lifting capacity.
Impressive in every area
The WL50 Wheel Loader offers high payloads to provide better breakout force and lifting capacities. Its ergonomic design enhances operator comfort and improves productivity. Operating elements, including a multi-functional single lever control and an additional lever for third control circuit, are conveniently arranged next to the driver’s seat for easy operation. Driver’s cab features excellent visibility and an infinitely adjustable steering column. The driver’s platform is side tilting for easy access and serviceability. This unit features a hydraulically operated centrally-articulated pendulum steering system. The WL50 Wheel Loader provides a tight turning radius for added maneuverability in small areas.
Rental Rate on Wacker WL-50 – $400.00 daily, $1200.00 Weekly, $3600.00 monthly
Rental Charges are based on an 8 hour day, 40 hour week, 160 hour month. Double shift rates are 1.5X the single shift charge, triple shift rates are 2X the single shift charge. Items marked with an “F” are subject to extra pick up and delivery charges. Routine maintenance (such as changing oil and filters) is the Renter’s responsibility. Call Gamka for items not listed, our rental inventory does fluctuate!
Wacker Neuson WL50 Wheel Loader being used for snow removal in this video.
Wacker Neuson WL 50 Wheel Loader Data Sheet
Wacker Neuson WL50 Wheel Loader Features
- Efficient operation where engine efficiency reduces operating costs Wacker Neuson WL50 Wheel Loader
- Higher payloads provide better break-out force and lifting capacity
- Ergonomic design with operator comforts that improve productivity
- Higher resale value as compared to alternative skid steer loaders
- Operating elements arranged ergonomically next to the driver’s seat, multi-functional single lever control, additional lever for 3rd control circuit
- Vibration-dampened ROPS (Roll Over Protection System) and FOPS (Falling Object Protection System) located on the rear frame. (Some models feature fully enclosed cab.)
- Excellent visibility; infinitely adjustable steering column; platform is side tilting for better serviceability
- PZ-combination lift frame and universal coupler system
- Hydraulically operated centrally-articulated pendulum steering
- Standard Two Year Warranty
- Ask about our Five year Extended Warranty!
We rent, sell and service all Wacker Neuson equipment. Gamka Sales Co. Inc. is an Authorized Wacker Neuson Dealer – Please call 732-248-1400