Wacker Neuson 850 Wheel Loader
The 850 wheel loader offers easy transport and maneuverability around the job site. This unit features a long wheelbase for smooth driving and easy handling even across the roughest terrain. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle for higher payloads and more stability. Four-wheel drive steering offers excellent maneuverability, overall machine stability and increased payloads. Machine design features placement of components for easy access and serviceability
- Operator station offers a spacious and functional layout for operator comfort.
- Hydraulically operated quick-hitch allows for efficient changing from one accessory to another without leaving the operator’s station.
- All wheel steer and rigid frame provide excellent maneuverability and constant payload stability even when turning.
- Engine cover lifts high giving excellent access to all the service points.
- Low transport weight and constant high payload make this the ideal machine.
The 850 Wheel Loader features easily-accessed and maintained parts to minimize downtime. Its all-wheel drive, all-wheel steer design allows tight turning, stability, and increased payloads. Payload and stability also increased by counterweights mounted far behind the rear axle. The 850’s long wheelbase allows for a smoother ride and easy handling on rough terrain. All this comes together to give you a machine optimized for easy and efficient operation in any job site.
- Engine – Deutz D2011 – Water cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Max. Operating Power 60.3 hp – at operating speed 2300 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity 15.9 gal (60L)
- Drive speed 2 speed 0-6/0-20 km/h (0-30 option)
- Bucket Capacity 1.11 cu.yd.
- Drive Continuously Variable hydrostatic axial-piston gearbox, 4-wheel drive brake/inching pedal
- Axles Planetary Steering Axles – Oscillating
- Standard Tires 12.5-10 10 Ply
- Steering – All Wheel
- Oscillation Angle ± 11°
- Articulation Angle 2 x 40°
- Working Brake Hydrostatic/mechanical
- Parking Brake Mechanical
- Flow rate – Working 18.8 gpm
- Pressure 3046 psi
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity 13.2 gal (50L)
- Loader Design Parallel Lift Frame
- Hydraulic Lifting Capacity 8992 lbs
- Breakout Force 7868 lbf
- Straight Tipping Load (bucket) 7055 lbs
- Articulated Tipping Load (bucket) n/a
- Straight Tipping Load (pallets) 5798 lbs
- Articulated tipping load (pallets) n/a
We rent, sell and service all Wacker Neuson equipment. Gamka Sales Co. Inc. is an Authorized Wacker Neuson Dealer, with Certified Trained mechanics, Authorized to perform all service work and warranty repairs – Please call 732-248-1400