Multiquip QP3Ti – Automatic Gas Powered Trash Pump
Introducing the NEW Automatic Gas Powered Trash Pump from Multiquip QP3Ti.
The QP3Ti offers a revolutionary choice for a compact Automatic Gas Powered Trash Pump. It is the first gasoline powered, compact pipe-framed centrifugal pump to provide unattended operations, automatic no prime shut-down, and easy manual dial water flow control. Supported by the industry recognized QPT3 pump end, this truly unique pump supports the watering/dewatering jobs associated with: excavations, flood waters, manholes, sewage by-pass, barge cleaning, foundations, and water transfer.
- Intuitive 8.5HP Honda iGX270 gasoline engine MultiQuip QP3Ti
- Electric Start w/ electronic governor
- Unattended operations w/ float switches
- Manual dial control flow volume
- Automatic shutdown in AUTO mode if pumps fails to prime in 5 minutes
- Solid-state ECU Control Box
- Includes Wheel Kit and Float Switches
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Die-Cast aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
3″ Suction, Automatic Gas Powered Trash Pump, 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head; Honda iGX270
|Suction x Discharge||3 x 3 in
76 x 76 mm
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm||1500 lpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Max. Head||95 ft||29 m|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi||283 kPA|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5 in||37 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.4 Gal||5.3 L|
|Optional Wheel Kit||Standard|
|Overall Length||40 in||1016 mm|
|Overall Width||27 in||686 mm|
|Overall Height||30 in||762 mm|
|Operating Weight||200 lb||91 kg|
Multiquip QP3Ti Trash Pump Data Sheet
The intuitive trash pump choice! QP3Ti
• Industrial frame assembly protects the
pump and includes balanced lifting point
• Display panel includes hour meter, and
LED lamps indicating operating status and
• Solid-state control box with ECU
provides constant load sensing capability
• Rugged pump end is shock mounted to
isolate key components from vibration
• Standard wheel kit with folding handles
facilitates movement on the job
Versatile, uncomplicated design
Pump end features dual discharge parts with NPT threads.
Operators will appreciate the intuitive control panel layout.
Gamka Sales Co. Inc. is an Authorized Multiquip Dealer and warranty repair center. Please call us at 732-248-1400 for a current price and availability.