Wacker Neuson 280 Wheel Loader – All Wheel Steer
Wacker Neuson 280 Wheel Loader – Excellent maneuverability and smooth all wheel drive.
The 280 wheel loader is ideally suited for work in confined areas not accessible by larger machines. Weighing in at 7,275 pounds, this compact unit offers easy transport and maneuverability around the job site. A long wheelbase ensures smooth driving and easy handling, even on rugged terrain. Counterweights are located far behind the rear axle for higher payloads. A single joystick control provides for operator comfort and easy operation. The all wheel steer offers tight cornering and consistent operating capacities allowing for full turns even on steep grades.
- Operator station is easily accessible from both sides for added convenience. The rigid one-piece chassis and ergonomically placed grab handles, make entry to the cab safe and easy.
- Single joystick operation with pilot control allows for precise work with minimum effort for all functions.
- Business Class Comfort. Quality interior environment for the operator: Effective vibration damping, plus excellent all-round visibility from the cab. The standard fit cab is a removable cab and the reduced machine height allows entry into areas previously inaccessible.
- Adjustable steering column provides optimal operator comfort.
- Hydraulically operated quick-hitch allows for efficient changing from one accessory to another without leaving the operator’s station.
- All wheel steer and rigid frame provide excellent maneuverability and constant payload stability even when turning.
- Intelligent 280 Wheel Loader Unit. High tear out and break out forces means the 280 Wheel Loader is always on top of the job. Z-linkage, with optimized parallel lift, ensures pallets remain horizontal throughout the lift range, without the need to readjust the forks.
Maneuverability and Compact.
The compact dimensions of the single piece boom enable clear forward visibility and provide space to achieve steering angles of 2 x 40°… resulting in the renowned maneuverability of Wacker Neuson machines. Unlike skid-steers, the tires are gentle on soft ground or turf. Wacker Neuson 280 Wheel Loader is renowned for their unmatched maneuverability and the 280 Wheel Loader are no exception, offering a tight turning radius.
Powerful Hydrostatic Drive. The 280 wheel loader drive automatically adapts to the lift and tear out forces required for smooth and fast work cycles. This allows the operator to focus on the job, while the intelligent drive technology and work hydraulics take care of everything else!
Maintenance, Service and Engine. All maintenance and service points are fully accessible, and all components easy to find. Long service intervals. Diesel engine meets current Tier emissions.
We rent, sell and service all Wacker Neuson equipment including the 280 Wheel Loader. Gamka Sales Co. Inc. is an Authorized Wacker Neuson Dealer and Service Center – Please call 732-248-1400