Wacker Neuson 1150 Wheel Loader
All wheel steer loaders deliver excellent maneuverability.
The 1150 wheel loader from Wacker Neuson features a 4-wheel steer system and rigid frame design. An exceptional power to weight ratio makes these units very fuel efficient and economical to run. Powered by a turbo-charged Deutz engine, the 1150 wheel loader provides unmatched maneuverability and stability. The largest in the Wacker Neuson line of all wheel steer loaders, the 1150 delivers reliable performance to the job site.
All wheel steer and rigid frame provide excellent maneuverability and constant payload stability even when turning.
Hydraulically operated quick-hitch allows for efficient changing from one attachment to another without leaving the operator’s station.
Spacious operator station allows for excellent 360-degree visibility and ergonomics.
All components for daily operation, maintenance and service work are easily reached due to the excellent accessibility.
Single joystick operation allows for precise work with minimum effort and reduced fatigue.
Wacker Neuson 1150 Wheel Loader Specifications:
- Engine Make: Deutz
- Model: TD2011
- Engine Type: Water cooled 4- cylinder diesel engine
- Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046* : 77.8 HP
- Speed: 0 – 12.4 mph
- Bucket Capacity: 1.5 – 2.35 yd 3
- Drive: Continuously variable hydrostatic axial-piston gear box
- Axles: Planetary steering axles-oscillating
- Oscillation: 22 Max.
- Differential Lock: 100%
- Brake Type: Working-Hydrostatic/Mechanical & Parking – Mechanical
- Length: 19.0 ft
- Width: 6.42 ft
- Height of canopy / cab : 8.67 ft
- Wheelbase: 7.08 ft
- Turning radius, bucket: 13.25 ft
- Turning radius, inside: 3.17 in
- Work pump: Gear pump
- Hydraulic pump flow: 22.2 US gpm
- System pressure: 3,626 psi
- Loader design: Parallel
- Hydraulic lifting capacity: 10,787 lb
- Breakout force: 9,667 lb
- Tipping load with bucket: 9,127 lb
- Max. height of bucket pivot point: 11.5 ft
- Max. dump height: 8.92 ft
- Steering: Hydrostatic ( all-wheel ) steering
- Steering angle: 2 X 40 °
- Fuel tank capacity: 15.9 US gal
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 13.2 US gal
- Net: 13,007 lbs
Spacious comfortable cab, Great visibility,
Call us today for more information or a demonstration at 732-248-1400
We rent, sell and service all Wacker Neuson equipment including the 1150 Wheel Loader. Gamka Sales Co. Inc. is an Authorized Wacker Neuson Dealer, with Certified Trained mechanics, Authorized to perform all service work and warranty repairs – Please call 732-248-1400